To get a vacancy in the school three ways can be used:
During the making of choices at primary seven and senior four, use the school selection code no.2948
Visit the school physically with your results for primary seven or senior four. You will be assisted by the Head teacher or any other person delegated to do that.
For children changing school in the course of their levels and classes, come with the original reports and recommendation from the former school.
In addition, one is given an admission form together with a copy of school rules and regulations.
The school has the following rules and regulations;
- All students must attend lessons of the subjects they offer. Dodging lessons will lead to disciplinary measures which may even be an expulsion.
- Punctuality in all school activities must be observed; late coming will lead to disciplinary action.
- Roll calls will be conducted at any moment. Missing any roll call will lead to a disciplinary measure which may also be an expulsion
- Exams are compulsory for all students, cheating exams is totally prohibited and the cheated exams will be cancelled.
- No student will be expected out of school without official permission. A permission cheat will be given to this student and must move in full uniform. In normal circumstances a student will be given permission not more than twice in a term.
- Teachers’ resistance are out of bounds to all students.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and immorality are highly prohibited. Students caught in these will be expelled.
- Visitors will not be allowed in residential places of students. Parents and guardians who wish to know the progress of their children will see the teacher or any other school’s top administrator and be granted permission.
- Students must be in uniform during class hours and during functions in and out of school. (Note that uniform shoes are black (white socks for girls). Any students who will be seen out of school without uniform will be expelled immediately.
- Everyone must observe personal hygiene. Every student will be expected to clean the dormitory, classrooms and other school premises. To look uniform, all students should have short hair. (Approximately 1cm long).
- Students must respect people in authority e.g. prefects, teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Every student should have self discipline. No bullying or teasing of fellow students. Stealing, quarrels or vulgar language may lead to expulsion or any other appropriate disciplinary measures.
- Indecent dressing is prohibited. Girls should put on skirt/clothes which are at least 12cm below the knees.
- Phones are prohibited in school. Any student caught using or owning a phone will be expelled without question.
I promise to abide by these rules which I have read fully understood.
Name of a student
SIGN OF A STUDENT